Equipment Cover Trellis
- Hide unsightly machinery such as air conditioner units or pool and spa equipment beautifully and effectively while still maintaining accessibility
- Create an outdoor structure that is aesthetically appealing as well as functional
- Solid cedar construction provides the structure with exceptional strength and durability
- Assembles easily with two people in 4-6 hours and with little more than a drill
- Cedar has a lifespan comparable to that of man made synthetic materials such as vinyl and is naturally resistant to rot and decay
- Factory applied stain provides additional protection against the elements and coats the Cedar in a rich shade of warm grey
- All hardware and metal components are fashioned from either stainless steel or powder coated aluminum - no rust or unsightly bleeding
|Materials:||Cedar, Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Defects, Limited 5 Year Rot and Decay|
This field allows you to sort by the style of trellis. You can shop for lattice trellises, which are trellises with an interlaced square or diamond-shaped pattern; panel trellises; trellises that come in an arch shape; or obelisk trellises, which are pointed trellises that sit above plants.
|Height:||3 feet 8¼ inches|
|Length:||3 feet 6½ inches|
|Width:||3 feet 6½ inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Trellises - 898|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 6:54:17 AM