Acacia Wood Serving Tray
Each item in the Acacia Honeycomb natural grouping features an enigmatic and tactile honeycomb texture carved into the outer surface and a smooth interior. These products are all hand-carved and finished solid acacia, so each piece reflects the variations natural to handmade items. All items are finished in a food-safe lacquer. Enrico recommends hand washing and drying for all items.
This is a fine mid-sized platter made from solid eco-friendly acacia with warm, natural wood tones and a wonderful honeycomb texture. Perfect for vegetables and a dip bowl or a selection of breads or crackers.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed mango wood with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor dining
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- As in nature, grain and colors may vary
- Approximate Dimensions: 16 inches long x 12 inches wide x 2 inches high
Fast-growing acacia trees are ubiquitous in Thailand and are prized for their rich brown-and-gold-hued lumber, a natural feature we embrace in each subtly unique carved item. The Acacia Honeycomb Natural Suite in solid acacia with a clear lacquer finish is made from highly sustainable, eco-friendly material. Each item features an enigmatic and tactile honeycomb texture carved into the outer surface and contrasting smooth interiors.
- Made in Thailand
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Trays & Platters by Type||Serving Trays|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Patio Tableware - 1139|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.