Mango Wood Canoe Trays (Set of 3)
From the eco-friendly mango collection, this group of elongated oval serving dishes is perfect for serving up whole loaves of bread or muffins and pastries at a buffet. The natural bark edge and contrasting white wood are fantastic in combination with a variety of fruit and the long narrow shapes lend themselves to placement at the rear of kitchen countertops. As they are hand-carved, each piece is slightly different from the next.
These stylish bowls, dishes, and trays are carved from mango trees grown in Thailand’s vast mango plantations. The Mango tree bears fruit for about 20 to 30 years, after which time it is cut down by the farmer to make room for new seedlings. The creamy, dense mango wood is then reclaimed by local craftsmen for carving into a wide variety of beautiful products. The artisans working mango wood pay careful attention to the individuality of each and every raw slab of wood that comes into their hands, and the results are wonderful. Each piece in this collection has a live edge of contrasting tree bark around the rim which reminds one that each tree has a character and texture all its own.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed mango wood with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike
- Gorgeous wood grain and a unique natural bark edge make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- As in nature, color and shape may vary
- Made in Thailand
- Dimensions: Large - 17 inches long x 2-4 inches high
- Dimensions: Medium - 14 inches long x 2-3 inches high
- Dimensions: Small - 12 inches long x 2-3 inches high
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Trays & Platters by Type||Serving Tray Sets|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Trays & Platters - 17869|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.