JESCO MRT-12024 Monorail Remote Transformer, Black
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Monorail - Remote Transformer
- Magnetic Surface Mounted Transformer Remote transformers provide a clean look.
- The transformer is installed out of sight in a remote, accessible location behind the ceiling or wall.
- Power is introduced to the Monorail with the Single Power Feed Canopy (MA-PF1) for a single run of Rail; or Dual Power Feed Canopy (MA-PF2) for two isolated runs of Rail.
- Alternatively, a field adjustable Cable Suspension Power Feed Canopy (MA-PFCS) may be used for sloped ceiling applications to bring power to the rail.
- For wall installations, the Wall Mounted Power Feed (MA-PFW) mounts over the junction box and brings power to the Rail.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
You Save $4.98
You Save $4.48
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/27/2015 9:50:52 PM