Juno Lighting Trac-Lites™ Low Profile Trac-Master® Track Rail Section
Juno's Trac-Lites™ R-Series offer reduced-profile, single-circuit trac sections for surface or pendant mounting*
- Low ½-in profile fits snugly to ceiling and is field cuttable
- Features 12 gauge copper conductors in thermoplastic-insulated channels, rated for 20A at 120V
- Full-length debossed polarity groove provides visual alignment with fixture and connector polarity arrows
- Accepts Trac-Lites™ (R-Series) feeds, connectors, and fixtures as well as Trac-Master® (T-Series) fixtures and pendant hardware*
- Includes one (1) R28 dead-end piece
Note: Required R-Series power feed adapter sold separately (see in the accessories). Pendant installations require T90 or T91 stem kit(s), sold separately (see accessory page for other applicable components). Hardwire installations require #12AWG solid copper wiring rated 120V, 60Hz, 20A. Not for use in damp or wet locations.
|Weight:||0.8 - 3.52 Pounds|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
You Save Up To $72.25
You Save Up To $120.75
You Save Up To $91.75
You Save Up To $39.00
You Save Up To $10.88
Show me more Required Accessories
You Save Up To $10.13
You Save Up To $18.25
You Save Up To $46.75
You Save Up To $49.88
Show me more Track Connectors
You Save Up To $10.16
You Save $25.63
You Save $1.57
Show me more Track Accessories
You Save Up To $25.38
You Save Up To $42.88
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/28/2015 11:30:24 PM