The Trac12® series is the original miniature low voltage system that combines a 20-amp capacity with an extremely miniature engineered plastic profile. The system operates using remotely located or in-line 12-volt or 24-volt transformers. A maximum of 240 watts (12 volts) or 480 watts (24 volts) can be placed per circuit of trac.
- 12 gauge solid copper conductors with 20-amp capacity.
- Engineered thermoplastic ultra-miniature 3/8"H x 3/4"W profile.
- Accepts all standard Trac 12 lampholders.
- Includes end-feed connector, dead end and mounting hardware.
- End feed connector converts to a straight connector when joining multiple trac sections.
Note: When joining trac sections, overall length is 1-7/16" shorter than individual trac section lengths.
|Usage:||Interior Dry, Low Voltage|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving|
|Type of Cabinet Lights||Under Cabinet Connectors & Accessories|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.