Tech Lighting 700TT2S TwoCircuit TTrak Adjustable Standoff Track Connector
To ease Two-Circuit T-trak™ installation in spaces with high and/or uneven ceiling surfaces, use adjustable standoffs to adjust height and level of the system. Adjustable standoffs are not recommended on curvy runs or on runs with heavy heads, such as die cast ceramic metal halide heads.
- Adjustable Standoff with Connector.
- Use to join section of track together end to end while supporting the system.
- Features a wire grip to shorten and lengthen the cable.
- Use conductive type to continue power through connection.
- Use isolating type to isolate multiple circuits on one continuous run.
- For use with Two-Circuit T-Trak system only. See related products for other systems.
- Two-Circuit T-Trak and accessories must be purchased separately.
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Customers Ultimately Buy
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB8 Created On: 1/26/2015 3:34:11 AM