This Towel Warmer from Amba comes in a polished nickel finish.
Traditional Towel Warmer
- Rounded Bars with finials at each corner.
- Helps bathrooms stay warm, mold and mildew free.
- Suitable for draping large towels and bathrobes.
- Expert brass crafted finials and pipes.
- Italian heating system.
- Can be wired on the left side for an extra charge on request.
- The overall depth of the towel warmers is 5 3/8" the internal depth is 3 1/2" .
- Custom hydronic models are available by special order.
- Unit has a built in thermostat for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Safety cut out temperature of 158 degrees F.
- Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 degrees F, adds additional safety.
- It can be controlled by a simple on/off switch or an optional 24 hr / 7 day programmable timer.
- Heating Element Certified by UL (small UL logo) made in Italy.
- 341 BTU
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Towel Warmers - 1197|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/27/2014 8:38:44 PM