60 Pocket Tool Backpack
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with convenient utility loops
- Leatherette wrapped, padded handles
- Heavily-padded back panel
- Water-repellent exterior to protect tools from moisture
- Attachment points for an optional waist strap
- Unique patented systems keeps tools in place
- Two outside pockets
- The top pocket is big enough for a cordless drill (Your drill may require the battery to be removed) or Parts Bags, Wraps or Rolls, drills and drivers, meters or safety equipment
- The bottom one is slightly smaller but still large enough for Parts Bags, Wraps or Rolls, drills and drivers, meters and sensors, safety equipment
- Lockable, heavy-duty ToolPak zippers
- Durable, ToolPak zipper which can be locked with a lock with an 1/8" hackle
Four Individual Panels:
- Panel #1: Large Document Panel with room for large tools or a laptop
- Panel #2: Screwdriver Panel with 30 holders for screwdrive-like tools up to 18 inches long.
- Panel #3: Utility Panel with 16 pockets for tools up to 16 inches tall.
- Panel #4: Wrench Panel with two wrench organizers; a 14 pocket organizer for a set ranging from 3/8" to 1 1/4" and a 9 pocket organizer for small electrical wrench sets 1/8" to 5/16"
|Materials:||1200 Denier Polyester|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Tool Bag Type||Backpack|
|Tool Organizer Type||Bag|
- Tool Pak #98100 BucketPak
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Tool Bags & Belts - 2183|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/26/2014 3:46:30 PM