The Connelly two-piece, universal height, high efficiency Dual-Max Cyclone flushing system toilet has a dual 1.28GPF/0.9GPF flush. The toilet is ADA height compliant at a universal height with a high-profile tank, elongated front bowl and chrome trip-lever.
- 1.28GPF or 0.9GPF - dual flush toilet
- Dual-Max® Cyclone® Flushing system, high efficiency
- Skirted design
- SanaGloss® ceramic glaze minimizes debris, mold and bacteria from sticking to porous, ceramic surfaces
- Universal Height
- Decorative two-piece design with high-profile tank
- Chrome trip-lever
- 12" Rough-in
- CalGreen compliant
- 2 Piece
- Seat not included
- ADA compliant (when installed with trip lever located on the approach side)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA, WaterSense|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Toilet bowls are usually available in two shapes: Elongated bowls are oval shaped, and are typically longer than Round bowls.
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush. Dual flush toilets allow you to select between 1.6 or .8 gallons per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||Dual Flush|
|Bowl Height:||16.125 inches|
|Bowl Width:||15 inches|
|Liters per Flush:||4.85L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1.28gal|
|Overall Height:||30¼ inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Toilets - 507|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.