The Connelly two-piece, universal height, high efficiency Dual-Max Cyclone flushing system toilet has a dual 1.28GPF/0.9GPF flush. The toilet is ADA height compliant at a universal height with a high-profile tank, elongated front bowl and chrome trip-lever.
- 1.28GPF or 0.9GPF - dual flush toilet
- Dual-Max® Cyclone® Flushing system, high efficiency
- Skirted design
- SanaGloss® ceramic glaze minimizes debris, mold and bacteria from sticking to porous, ceramic surfaces
- Universal Height
- Decorative two-piece design with high-profile tank
- Chrome trip-lever
- 12" Rough-in
- CalGreen compliant
- 2 Piece
- Seat not included
- ADA compliant (when installed with trip lever located on the approach side)
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
Toilet bowls are usually available in two shapes: Elongated bowls are oval shaped, and are typically longer than Round bowls.
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||Dual Flush|
|Liters per Flush:||4.85L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1.28gal|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Toilets - 507|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.