The Rockton toilet with Dual Force technology delivers precision engineered performance and meets strict water conservation standards, providing years of trouble-free operation. The geometric tank design echoes contemporary style in any bath or powder room.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 National Consensus Standards
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.
Toilet bowls are usually available in two shapes: Elongated bowls are oval shaped, and are typically longer than Round bowls.
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||Dual Flush|
|Bowl Height:||14.563 inches|
|Liters per Flush:||6.06L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1.6gal|
|Overall Height:||29.875 inches|
|Tank Width:||13.625 inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Toilets - 507|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.