The Rockton toilet with Dual Force technology delivers precision engineered performance and meets strict water conservation standards, providing years of trouble-free operation. The geometric tank design echoes contemporary style in any bath or powder room.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Round-front bowl requires less space
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 National Consensus Standards
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.
Toilet bowls are usually available in two shapes: Elongated bowls are oval shaped, and are typically longer than Round bowls.
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush. Dual flush toilets allow you to select between 1.6 or .8 gallons per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||Dual Flush|
|Tank Width:||13.625 inches|
|Overall Height:||29.875 inches|
|Liters per Flush:||6.06L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1.6gal|
|Bowl Height:||14.563 inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
1 Questions from the Community
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Toilets - 507|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.