The Future of American Toilets. Ultra Low Flush (ULF) Eco-Friendly 1.6 Gallon flush one piece toilet. Enjoy a sleek solid European design. Not only does it look so much better than your old toilet, it also works a whole lot better. Siphonic Flush System. New tower based mechanism. There is no chain to snap, and no flapper to partially close leaving your toilet running. Fully Glazed inside & out. The trap ways of EAGO toilets are perfectly glazed just as they are on the outer surface. Keeping your toilet flushing like new for years. Living the Green Life. This environmentally friendly toilet will save a family of four an average of 10,000 gallons of water per year!
- Powerful and efficient 3" flushing valve. Reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain-flapper systems.
- Wide water surface. A large surface area keeps odors down and allows for easy cleaning.
- Balanced water distribution. Designed to maintain the optimal balance between an increased diameter and proper exit velocity.
- Large 2" fully glazed trap. Fully glazing the trap way ensures that waste flows smoothly to the exit with a single flush, each time.
- Big Jet Hole
- One Piece Ultra Low Flush Eco-Friendly 1.6 gpf Toilet
- Vertical outlet
- Water consumption: 1.6gpf (6L)
- Diameter of outlet: 3-5/16" (85mm)
Toilet bowls are usually available in two shapes: Elongated bowls are oval shaped, and are typically longer than Round bowls.
Federal standards mandate that toilets use at most 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
|Gallons Per Flush||1.6 GPF|
|Bowl Height:||15¾ inches|
|Bowl Width:||16 inches|
|Liters per Flush:||6.06L|
|Gallons per Flush:||1.6gal|
|Overall Height:||25 inches|
- EAGO TB340 One Piece Ultra Low Single…
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Toilets - 507|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.