Oregon Scientific RMR202A Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer with Atomic Time
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Indoor and Outdoor Thermometer with Atomic Time
This thermometer monitors the indoor and outdoor temperature from up to three remote locations and automatically sets itself to the US Atomic Clock signal.
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature using wireless sensor (up to 3 channels)
- Displays the minimum and maximum temperatures for indoor/outdoor temperature
- Ice alert function flashes icon when outdoor temperature nears freezing
- Displays the day and month for easy reference
- Temperature range: -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 to 60 degrees Celsius)
- Wirelessly transmits weather data from 100 feet away
- Requires (1) AA and (2) AAA batteries (not included)
How is the time displayed on this product?
|Thermometer Additional Features||Clock Included|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Outdoor Thermometers - 2113|
White Outdoor Thermometers
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/3/2015 9:17:03 PM