25:1 HACCP Food Service Infrared Thermometer with Contact Probe
This device is used for hazard analysis and has critical control point check mode features of 3 visible LED icons to indicate whether the temperature is within FDA guidelines for frozen or hot foods.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) check mode features 3 visible LED icons to indicate whether the temperature is within FDA guidelines for frozen or hot foods.
- Non-contact infrared for surface temperature and an attached stainless steel probe for internal temperature.
- Min/Max mode
- Lock mode for continuous readings of up to 30 minutes for infrared temperatures and 4 minutes for internal readings.
- °C or °F selectable
- Adjustable emissivity
- Auto power off
- "9V" Battery
- Infrared Range: -67°F to 572°F (-55 to 250°C)
- Infrared Accuracy: 1.8°F up to 150°F ±1.5% of reading thereafter
- Infrared Resolution: .5°F (.2°C)
- Contact Probe Range: -67°F to 626°F (-55 to 330°C)
- Contact Accuracy:
- Below 23°F: 1.8°F
- 23°F to 150°F: 0.8°F
- Above 150°F: ±1% of reading
- Distance to spot ratio: 2.5:1
- Weight with battery: 3.15 oz.
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Food Thermometers - 3220|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.