Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
until Black Friday. Shop Early Deals Now! Free Shipping @ Any Price
Blue Tepee Aluminum
The Tepee, the camping industry's first fully equipped portable outhouse by Paha Qué, provides a "common sense" evolution in campsite restroom and shower facilities.
- "No-see-um" mesh roofing and bottom side panels were added to enhance ventilation
- The detachable heavy-duty, waterproof flooring engineered to allow drainage of shower run off and to keep the bugs out
- Rainfly includes unique clear vinyl panels, that warm the shower bag (not included) when rotated to face the sun
- Stows in duffel style carry bag with straps, 8in in diameter and 26in long
- Easy one person set up in under 5 minutes
- Floor Size: 54in x 54in, removable
- Size at Height of 5ft 6in: 36in x 36in
- Inside height: 94in at peak
- Zipper Door Dimensions: 57in high x 32in wide, 8in off ground 4in Wide Netting Strip at Wall Bottom, Except Door
- Wall Netting From 5ft 8in to Top: Four 104in Poles, Main Vertical; Four 48in Poles, Top Horizontal
- Sidewalls Fabric: 150D polyester oxford weave, with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Floor Fabric: 100% high-tenacity nylon, 6.5oz 210 denier oxford with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Poles: Aluminum alloy with shock-corded pole sections
- Outside Pole Diameter: 13mm
- Roof and Wall Mesh: Rugged 2.3oz poly filament 75 denier polyester knit, "no-see-um" roof
- Zippers: YKK-compatible nylon coil with corrosion-resistant nickel plated sliders
|Materials:||Aluminum, Nylon and Polyester|
|Warranty||Lifetime Against Defects in Workmanship|
These filters allow you to narrow down your resluts by the type of tent you are looking for. Dome tents are round and the most common type of tent. Backpack / UltraLight tents are make to be easy to transport, assemble, and disassemble, making them perfect for the avid hiker. Cabin / Family tents are larger tents made for a bigger group of people and my have numerous rooms within the tent. A-Frame tents get their name from the shape the tent forms when set up and Bivy tents are part sleeping bag, part tent.
|Tent Type||Tent Accessory|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Tents - 2439|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 11/24/2014 6:09:53 AM