Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
The Ample series is the most spacious of the Lightspeed® lineup.
- Integrated pole system - the poles are built in to the tent, eliminating the difficulty associated with traditional separate pole tents
- Revolutionary Lightspeed® drawstring hub system - allows for quick setup and teardown
- The rain fly is separate and attached in the conventional over-the-pole manner
- Large front door for easy access
- Two large side windows for ventilation
- Extended awning for added protection
- Taped seams on fly
- Four side storage pockets
|Materials:||190T PU 1500mm Tent Walls and Fly, 120g PE Floor|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Some tents come with additional features and/or products. These filters will allow you to narrow down those
|Tent Features||Rain Guard|
These filters allow you to narrow down your resluts by the type of tent you are looking for. Dome tents are round and the most common type of tent. Backpack / UltraLight tents are make to be easy to transport, assemble, and disassemble, making them perfect for the avid hiker. Cabin / Family tents are larger tents made for a bigger group of people and my have numerous rooms within the tent. A-Frame tents get their name from the shape the tent forms when set up and Bivy tents are part sleeping bag, part tent.
|Tent Type||Cabin & Family|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Tents - 2439|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/22/2014 2:03:20 AM