Oriental Furniture WDLT4-94BL Washitsu Japanese Table Lamp
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Washitsu Japanese Table Lamp from Oriental Furniture is available in a black finish. Illuminated by one 40-watt frosted incandescent bulb.
Washitsu Japanese Table Lamp
- Classic Edo era Japanese shoji lantern, hand crafted in a sleek, modern shape
- Lightweight wood frame finished in a lacquered black
- Contrasting white rice paper is fiber-reinforced for durability
- Shoji rice paper lanterns provide a softened, indirect light for a more ambient room atmosphere
- Simplistic table lamp design suits both traditional Asian and modern Western interior design
- Wired for standard American bulbs, both fluorescent and incandescent
|Light Bulb:||(1)40w A19 Med F Incand|
|Materials:||Bamboo, Rice Paper|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Select your desired shade material
|Shade Material||Paper Shades|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||1-Light|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $213.28
You Save Up To $29.54
You Save $2.42
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/2/2015 9:16:14 PM