Tizio Table Desk Lamp
Special edition of the original 1972 Tizio Classic table model, created to celebrate 30 years of design, of light and of the Tizio Xperience (1972-2002). Tizio X30 features a brilliant finish obtained through the high gloss polishing of the aluminum base, head and arms components and the matching chrome plating of the zinc alloy counterweights.
- Design by Richard Sapper
- Original full size
- Base and head in solid die-cast aluminum
- Fully adjustable, balanced, electrical conductor arms in anti-corrosion treated aluminum
- Arm spacer bars in chromed steel with red, molded thermo-plastic insulators
- Counter weights in zinc alloy
- Adjustable diffuser in die-cast aluminum with inner high efficiency reflector in anodized aluminum, with U.V. bulb protective glass
- Adjustable diffuser in molded thermoplastic with inner high efficiency reflector in anodized aluminum, with U.V. bulb protective glass
- 360° rotatable base in die-cast aluminum with incorporated low voltage transformer and two-intensity on/off switch
- Special edition number and signature of designer Richard Sapper laser engraved in the upper arm
- Special gift packing with a Tizio design history booklet enclosed
|Light Bulb:||(1)50w T4 GY6.35 F 12v Halogen|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Made In Europe|
Select your desired shade material
|Shade Material||Metal Shades|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||1-Light|
Bulbs are not eligible for replacement
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.