TimeLight Projection Clock with Color LCD
Feast your eyes on the color-changing weather forecast icons of this Atomic projection clock. Changes to these icons and colors are determined by the status of the 12- to 24-hour advance forecast. The clock also projects the precise Atomic time and outdoor temperature in large, easy-to-read numbers onto any flat surface. Sensors will detect if the light in the room intensifies, and will automatically turn on the projection.
- Forecasts the weather 12 to 24 hours in advance using color-changing graphical icons: Sunny–Red/Orange, Partly Cloudy–Pink, Cloudy–Turquoise, Rainy–Purple, Snowy–Green
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature readings
- Displays and stores daily high/low memory for indoor and outdoor temperature measurements
- Indoor temperature range: 23°F to 122°F (–5°C to 50°C)
- Outdoor temperature range: -22°F to 140°F (–30°C to 60°C)
- Projection feature displays Atomic time, outdoor temperature and alarm status in blue
- Touch key technology
- Projection automatically turns on depending on room brightness
- 180° projection rotation
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time
- Features crescendo alarm with 8-minute snooze
- Features 12/24-hour format clock with calendar in five languages—English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- LED backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions
- Included sensor wirelessly transmits weather data from up to 100 feet (30 meters) away
- Batteries included: Three AAA (main unit) and one AA (sensor)
- 4.5V AC adapter included
How is the time displayed on this product?
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Weather Monitors - 2145|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.