Meet the Splitter|Wall Plate PRO. The simplicity it brings to cable signal splitting comes from something it does not have: a connector cable - to connect splitter to wall plate. Because the Splitter|Wall Plate PRO has a broadband-ready, digital splitter integrated into its wall plate, it needs no connector cable. And, this new, straight-forward configuration has many other advantages. Besides being a natural for good cable management, by eliminating the connector cable and splitter on the floor from under our desks and behind our TVs, the Splitter|Wall Plate PRO requires fewer connections. Every connection can cause insertion loss, which is loss of signal strength (expressed in decibels (dB) of voltage). An easy industry rule-of-thumb: "The fewer unnecessary connections, the better the signal strength."
Splitter|Wall Plate PRO:
- Uses a splitter APPROVED for use at major cable companies such as Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Cablevision, Rogers, Cogeco, Shaw and others
- Practically pays for itself, because it reduces connections for a strong incoming signal, and
- Cuts costs by eliminating the connector cable
- Simplifies and speeds installations for DIY and pro installers
- Protects the splitter, with today’s digital microcircuitry and its connections
- Reduces cable clutter and splitter inaccessibility
- Offers an environmentally positive alternative by reducing unnecessary materials & packaging and the energy used to produce and transport them
|Materials:||Zinc alloy; Nylon|
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
This field allows you to select the appropriate type of product in the category you are looking for.
|Electronic Accessories by Type||TV & Audio Accessories|
|Length:||4¼ - 4¾ inches|
|Height:||4¼ - 4¾ inches|
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Switch Plates - 684|
|Style||Modern - 3|
White Switch Plates
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.