Economy Grass String Trimmer
- Adjustable handle for maximum comfort and control
- Quick spool change system
- Telescopic shaft that adjusts to user's height and posture
- Tilting shaft that orients the cutting head for sloped and hard-to-reach areas as well as for edging
- 100% automatic twin line feed for best cutting performance
- Rotating handle for easy edger conversion
- Edger wire that supports and guides the edger
- Power input: 4.0 amp
- Volts: 120V-60Hz
- No- load speed: 9000 rpm
- Line diameter: 0.065"
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Trimmer Engine Type||2 Cycle|
Gas trimmers are typically the most powerful, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric trimmers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger areas; they typically have less power than gas mowers but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered trimmers combine the environmental benefit of electric trimmers and the maneuverability of gas trimmers their power is comparable to electric trimmers.
|Trimmer Power Source||Corded Electric Electric|
Both Straight and Curved shaft string trimmers are effective for anything you need to trim. The difference in use is a matter of preference as to which type you prefer and is more comfortable for you. Straight shaft trimmers tend to be longer.
|Trimmer Shaft||Curved Shaft|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||String Trimmers & Brush Cutters - 2034|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW80 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 1/26/2015 3:37:58 AM