18-in Electric String Trimmer
- Powerful 10 Amp motor to tackle the toughest weeds in the yard
- 18-in Cutting path to help you complete the job quicker
- .080 Dual line bump-feed head makes advancing the cutting line simple and easy
- Input: 120V, AC only, 60Hz, 10Amps
- Attachment capable design accepts attachments from multiple brands such as Ryobi, TrimmerPlus, Yardworks and more
- Cushion and over-mold grip and handle for operator comfort with auxiliary handle for more control when trimming
- Power head
- String trimmer attachment
- Auxiliary handle
- Owner's manual
Gas trimmers are typically the most powerful, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric trimmers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger areas; they typically have less power than gas mowers but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered trimmers combine the environmental benefit of electric trimmers and the maneuverability of gas trimmers their power is comparable to electric trimmers.
|Trimmer Power Source||Corded Electric Electric|
Both Straight and Curved shaft string trimmers are effective for anything you need to trim. The difference in use is a matter of preference as to which type you prefer and is more comfortable for you. Straight shaft trimmers tend to be longer.
|Trimmer Shaft||Straight Shaft|
|Trimmer Type||Straight Shaft Trimmer|
View more coordinating items
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||String Trimmers & Brush Cutters - 2034|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/25/2015 12:44:52 PM