Earthquake 600050V Viper 22-in Rolling String Trimmer
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Viper 22" Rolling String Trimmer
With the Earthquake Rolling String Trimmer, you'll be able to cover more ground quicker and still get into those tight spots that often get missed with lawn tractors.
- Easy to assemble, easy to transport
- Trimmer Head Drive Lever smoothly controls the activation of the trimmer mechanism
- Quick-stop lever stops trimmer head when operator lets go of handle bar
- Control engine speed from standing position with the throttle control lever
- Trimmer guard protects operator from flying debris
- Guard-mounted blade automatically cuts trimmer line to proper length
- Viper 4-cycle 159cc 5.9 ft-lbs torque
- Cutting Swatch: 22"
- Cutting Line Dia.: .155"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Cut Height: 1.5"-3.0"
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Trimmer Engine Type||4 Cycle|
Gas trimmers are typically the most powerful, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric trimmers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger areas; they typically have less power than gas mowers but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered trimmers combine the environmental benefit of electric trimmers and the maneuverability of gas trimmers their power is comparable to electric trimmers.
|Trimmer Power Source||Gas Trimmer|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||String Trimmers & Brush Cutters - 2034|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW50 DBServer: DB17 Created On: 3/3/2015 1:15:24 PM