Briggs and Stratton 22" Rolling String Trimmer
With an Earthquake Rolling String Trimmer, you can easily maintain a beautiful lawn and still have time to enjoy it. The trimmer takes care of cutting those tight, hard-to-reach spots, but still covers plenty of ground quickly.
- Easy to assemble, easy to transport, easy to operate
- Trimmer Head Drive Lever smoothly controls the activation of the trimmer mechanism
- Quick-stop lever stops trimmer head when operator lets go of handle bar
- Control engine speed from standing position with the throttle control lever
- Trimmer guard protects operator from flying debris
- Guard-mounted blade automatically cuts trimmer line to proper length
- Briggs & Stratton 4-cycle 190cc, 6.75 ft-lbs torque
- Cutting Swatch: 22"
- Cutting Line Dia.: .155"
- Wheel Dia.: 14"
- Cut Height: 1.5"-3.0"
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Trimmer Engine Type||4 Cycle|
Gas trimmers are typically the most powerful, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric trimmers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger areas; they typically have less power than gas mowers but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered trimmers combine the environmental benefit of electric trimmers and the maneuverability of gas trimmers their power is comparable to electric trimmers.
|Trimmer Power Source||Gas Trimmer|
Both Straight and Curved shaft string trimmers are effective for anything you need to trim. The difference in use is a matter of preference as to which type you prefer and is more comfortable for you. Straight shaft trimmers tend to be longer.
|Trimmer Shaft||Straight Shaft|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||String Trimmers & Brush Cutters - 2034|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.