Vogelzang PB65XL Railroad Potbelly Stove
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Not for sale in California, Washington, or Oregon
Railroad Potbelly Stove
The Railroad Potbelly wood stove is reminiscent of potbelly stoves seen in the train stations of yesteryear. Made from rugged cast iron, this stove brings back the nostalgia from many a childhood.
- Burns either coal or wood
- 8" lift out cook lid allows for top loading
- Draft controls on feed and ash doors
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- All cast iron construction for better heat radiation
- Cool touch spring handle
- Fits small logs
- Up to 40 pounds coal capacity
- Heats up to 1,200 square feet
- EPA exempt
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Narrow your search results based on the fireplace shape and desired purpose. The most popular are corner, wall mounted and portable fireplaces
|Fireplace Orientation||Freestanding Fireplaces|
View more coordinating items
- Vogelzang 1508 Ash Container
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fireplaces - 1134|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/1/2015 6:20:35 AM