Eco-65 Pellet Stove Model
The ECO-65 is a high efficiency pellet stove. This model is EPA certified and allows for an effective heat transfer to other rooms with the installation of its optional heat distribution kit. Its bottom-feed burner and ultra-powerful blower make it a safe bet in the Large pellet stoves category. This appliance is equipped with a heat exchanger designed to provide air flow with minimum turbulence resulting in a reduction of noise.
- High-efficiency appliance EPA approved
- Electric igniter
- Thermostatic or manual mode
- Safe and removable handle
- Ashpan included
- Uses pellet fuel
- Mobile home approved
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Variable flame control
- May qualify for some government incentives
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by Intertek
- Number of intensity levels: 6
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 800 - 2,600
- Maximum Combustion Time: 92 hours maximum
- Steel thickness (top): .31"
- Optimum efficiency: 78%
- Emissions (grams/hour): 6.3
- Recommended chimney diameter: 4"
- Firebox Cubic Feet: 2.62
- BTU: 10000-65000
|Listing:||Duty Free in Canada|
|Height:||3 feet 4.94 inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Stoves - 14880|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.