Pyropak Pedestal Wood Stove
The Pyropak is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This pedestal model is EPA certified. The Pyropak is ideal for small areas that require limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
- Glass air-wash system
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system aid gas combustion
- Maximum Output (EPA test wood): 21,800 BTU/h
- Maximum Output (seasoned cord wood): 40,000 BTU/h
- Recommended Heating Area: 250-1,000 sq. ft.
- Recommended Chimney Diameter: 6"
- Minimum Chimney Height: 12 feet
- Type of Chimney (°F): 2100
- Firebox Dimensions: Width: 18" - BackToFront: 12.5" - Height: 9"
- Firebox Volume: 1.3 cu. ft.
- Maximum Log Length: 17"
- Log Positioning: Over Width
- Door Opening: Width: 15" - Height: 7.625"
- Glass Surface: Width: 13.625" - Height: 7.625"
- Glass Type: Ceramic glass
- Steel Thickness (top): 3/16"
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Optimum Efficiency: 78.2%
- Emissions (grams/hour): 3.99 g/h
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Center Line of Fuel Outlet to the Back: 4.75"
- Center Line of Fuel Outlet to the Side: 11.375"
- USA Safety Standard: UL 1482
|Listing:||Duty Free in Canada|
You Save $15.75
You Save $11.06
Show me more Fireplace Parts
You Save $10.79
You Save $10.69
You Save $10.00
You Save $10.38
You Save $22.36
You Save $43.32
You Save $31.55
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/28/2015 6:00:32 PM