Ideal Security Deadbolt Set
The SK703 keyed locking unit for storm and screen doors complements the appearance of the DX pull handle while adding additional security to your home. A keyed deadbolt allows you keep your main door open and enjoy the light that comes in through a storm door, and still feel secure. The SK703 is not a high security lock, but a secondary level of security. The key feature allows you to lock your storm door as you leave the home, and if someone is home and locks the doors, you can unlock it. The set is manufactured from die cast zinc and painted or coated to match the color of the handles. Ideal Security has been supplying quality storm and screen door hardware to door manufacturers for over 50 years.
- Fits all thicknesses of doors.
- If you have a lever style handle, please check out our SKGLK series of keyed deadbolts.
- The set includes screws for doors 1" to 2-1/8" thick.
- The spindle can be cut to the length required.
- Installation is easy and will take about 20 minutes.
- Three additional holes are required to be drilled through the door for the screws and spindle.
- A tape measure, drill and screw driver will be required for installation. A center punch to mark the holes is handy, but not required.
|Handle Type/Function||Bolt Latch|
|Storm Door Hardware Product||Door Bolt Set|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.