The stockpot is a pan you'll use day in and day out. Whether you're boiling pasta, making a batch of chili or cooking grains, this pan is just the right size. When it's not on the stovetop, its two short side handles help it take up less space in your cabinet. The stockpot is made of hard-anodized aluminum, a material preferred for its even heat distribution, giving you even heating throughout the pan, even up the sides. The nonstick cooking surface means you don't need to worry about food sticking or about scrubbing dirty pans - cleanup is a breeze.
- A beautiful porcelain enamel interior and exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen
- Durable carbon steel construction heats evenly, and the stainless steel rim helps prevent chipping
- Watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in
- The colorful silicone-rimmed knob makes for an easy grab
- Steel loop handles make this pot easy to lift and pour
- The generously sized 16 quart capacity lets you easily create your favorite soup, stew, or the perfect stock with room to spare. It’s even big enough for tons of corn on the cob or a lobster boil
- Made in Indonesia
|Materials:||Enamel on Steel|
Filter items by color/finish.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Stockpots & Stewpots - 3682|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.