Signature Porcelain Nonstick Cookware 6-Quart Covered Stockpot
A stock made from scratch can elevate a recipe from delicious to delectable, but to do that requires a strong, durable pot that can handle simmering for hours at a time. This covered stockpot resists wear and tear due to its sturdy materials inside and out, and the dual-riveted handles are sure to impress with their comfort and strength. This Paula Deen® Porcelain Nonstick covered stockpot is high-performing and lets cooks express their personalities in the kitchen. The stockpot’s heavy gauge construction heats evenly and quickly, helping to eliminate hot spots that can burn foods. Also great is the long-lasting DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interior, helping foods release easily with every use, plus the porcelain exterior is colorful, long lasting and easy to clean. A sturdy glass lid presents a great way to oversee cooking without sacrificing moisture or heat, and its copper color-accented and color-coordinated knob adds extra style. Dual riveted for additional strength, the soft-touch handles bring comfort to the kitchen and aid in the easy transfer of the stockpot from one kitchen station to another. Best of all, this covered stockpot is oven safe to 350°F.
- Heavy gauge construction heats the covered stockpot quickly and evenly
- The stockpot’s interior is coated in durable DuPont Teflon Select nonstick
- The glass lid features an easy-to-grasp knob and forms a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in while allowing the cooking process to be overseen
- This covered stockpot is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience
- Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont, used under license
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Stockpots & Stewpots - 3682|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.