Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick 9.5-in Covered Stir Fry
Easily steam and toss fresh veggies, marinated tofu and more with the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Stir Fry Pan. The stir fry pan is shaped like a deeper, rounder frying pan, and can be used with or without the shatter-resistant glass lid as a versatile stir fry or open skillet. With this versatile pan, make a lean, light soba noodle toss or wilt some Napa cabbage with less sesame oil.
Grab hold of the Circulon Symmetry Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Stir Fry, and give your cooking some Asian inspiration with its exceptional nonstick technology.
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and provides fast heating with durable performance.
- PFOA-free metal utensil safe interior features the toyal® Food Release System of raised circles and DuPont™ Autograph® nonstick to reduce surface abrasion, resist scratching, staining and chipping, and provide extraordinary food release.
- The rubberized stainless steel handle offers stylish, comfortable grasp.
- The shatter-resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture.
- Oven safe to 400°F and also dishwasher safe.
|Materials:||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Dishwasher Safe, Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Stir Fry Pans & Woks - 2257|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.