Progress Lighting P6826-30 NonIC Indoor Step Light, White
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
This Progress Lighting indoor step light is offered in white. Works with one 7-watt compact fluorescent bulb.
Compact Fluorescent Non-IC Step Light
- For indoor and protected outdoor use
- 120v NPF magnetic ballast
- White powder coated steel face plate with shatter-resistant acrylic
- Face plate and gasket fasten to housing with torsion springs
- White steel housing with interior wiring compartment
- Mounting clips for direct mounting to wall board are provided
- Can be mounted with P8716 hanger bars, sold separately (see accessories)
- Multiple units can be wired together without the need of separate junction boxes
- Minimum start temperature:
- 7w: 0°F (-17°C)
- 9w: 32°F (0°C)
|Light Bulb:||(1)7w Twin Tube G23 CFL|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
Bulb sold separately
|Cutout Height:||5 inches|
|Cutout Width:||7.625 inches|
You Save $92.52
You Save $83.28
More items in this collection
You Save $69.72
You Save Up To $10.32
You Save $8.41
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
My basement stairwell is walled on both sides the entire length, its 13 steps, how many of the fixtures would you recommend I nee?
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/27/2015 8:44:18 PM