Progress Lighting P6826-30 NonIC Indoor Step Light, White
This Progress Lighting product is offered in white. Works with one 7-watt compact fluorescent bulb.
Compact Fluorescent Non-IC Step Light
- For indoor and protected outdoor use
- 120v NPF magnetic ballast
- White powder coated steel face plate with shatter-resistant acrylic
- Face plate and gasket fasten to housing with torsion springs
- White steel housing with interior wiring compartment
- Mounting clips for direct mounting to wall board are provided
- Can be mounted with P8716 hanger bars, sold separately (see accessories)
- Multiple units can be wired together without the need of separate junction boxes
- Minimum start temperature:
- 7w: 0°F (-17°C)
- 9w: 32°F (0°C)
|Light Bulb:||(1)7w Twin Tube G23 CFL [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving, Quick Ship|
Bulb sold separately
|Cutout Width:||7.625 inches|
|Cutout Height:||5 inches|
You Save $85.68
You Save $77.10
More items in this collection
You Save $64.56
You Save Up To $10.32
You Save $8.19
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
My basement stairwell is walled on both sides the entire length, its 13 steps, how many of the fixtures would you recommend I nee?
ATG Stores Answer
I would say 5-6. That way you can get a good ammount of lighting on your stairs when it is dark out.
Jami M. on Sep 14, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Step Lights - 1310|
|Style||Step Lights - 127|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 12/26/2014 3:04:39 AM