For step lighting applications, Nora's offering of standard step lights is ideal for installation to either joist or stud constructions. A high quality white powder coat finished louvered face trim is included with housing. Low profile of louver and lens faces easily complies with OSHA specifications.
- Electrical: Standard wire nuts (not included)
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC fixture requires minimum clearances of 3" from thermal insulation and 1/2" from adjacent building components.
- Ceiling Thickness: Step lights accept 5/8" standard drywall thickness
- Bar Hangers: Bar hanger brackets accept flat bar hangers for installation to joist or stud constructions.
- OSHA compliant
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Energy Saving|
Bulb sold separately
|Body Height:||3½ inches|
|Body Width:||10¼ inches|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
- Acri-tec Industries Imara Free-S…$1,250.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
How are the trims held on?
ATG Stores Answer
The trim is held on by portion springs and the lens is tempered glass.
Matthew K. on Aug 5, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Step Lights - 1310|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/28/2014 11:20:04 PM