Yankee Stadium Opening Day Commemorative Game Used Dirt Collage
This is a one of a kind piece that commemorates the 1923 opening day manager, Miller Huggins, and the 2008 opening day manager, Joe Girardi. The collage features the first and last managers that will sit in the Yankee Stadiums dug out. Huggins won a World Series in the year of Yankee Stadium and Girardi is going to try and win one in the last.
- 8 x 10 photo of each manager
- Nameplate commemorating the date of each opening day
- Actual game used dirt from Yankee Stadium
- Double matted with Yankee blue and white in a black frame
- Steiner Sports certificate of authenticity included
- MLB hologram of authenticity included
These filters allow you to narrow down the results by a specific professional team or for collegiate athletics - by specific schools.
|Team/School||New York Yankees|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sports Gifts & Collectables - 3750|
|Style||Sports - 292|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.