AK series generators are available with the optional 'Warm Start" feature that keeps water in the tank preheated to a temperature just below boiling. With the "Warm Start" feature activated, steam begins flowing into the steam room in less than 60 seconds after the user turns on the generator, reducing the time required to heat the room to its desired temperature by several minutes. The "Warm Start" feature can be disabled with a simple on/off switch to eliminate unnecessary power consumption when the steam bath will not be used for extended periods of time.
- Single phase AK12 & AK14 generators require two (2) separate line circuits and two (2) steam heads for each generator.
See Advanced Specs for more technical information.
- 9210-100 - ADK Automatic Drain Kit
- 9210-110 - ADP Stainless Steel Generator Drip Pan
- 9209-010 - ASX100 Filter Kit
All models require one of the following:
- 9141 - R30K On/Off Non-Thermostatic Control
- 9207 - K30 On/Off Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9101 - K60 Digital Control Kit with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9111 - KT60 Digital Control Kit with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9104 - DK60/K30 Dual Digital & On/Off Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9105 - DK60/K60 Dual Digital Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9112 - DKT60/K30 Dual Digital & On/Off Control with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9113 - DKT60/K60 Dual Digital Control with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9221 - K200i Freedom Control
Models AK12 & AK14 also require an additional 8812 - Comfort Flo Steam Head.
Warm Start Models also require a 9208 - Warm Start Control if the K200i Freedom Control is not used.
|Materials:||Stainless Steel/Brass/Powder Coat|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Steam Showers - 638|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.