Amerec's 3K series generators are engineered for performance and reliability. The innovative "soft steam" feature provides the ultimate in steam bathing comfort. Minimal temperature variations and an even flow of steam are the two most important performance characteristics of a steam bath. Amerec engineering delivers both with innovative "soft steam" element switching to maintain a consistent and comfortable bathing environment. The 3K uses full power to quickly heat up the steam room to its preset temperature; then cuts power to half its elements, resulting in a more consistent flow of soft billowing steam and more stable temperature. The single factor having the greatest affect on steam bathing comfort is temperature fluctuations. Comparative testing proves superior performance with "soft steam" element switching, exclusive to Amerec's 3K generators.
3K series generators are available with the optional 'Warm Start" feature that keeps water in the tank preheated to a temperature just below boiling. With the "Warm Start" feature activated, steam begins flowing into the steam room in less than 60 seconds after the user turns on the generator, reducing the time required to heat the room to its desired temperature by several minutes. The "Warm Start" feature can be disabled with a simple on/off switch to eliminate unnecessary power consumption when the steam bath will not be used for extended periods of time.
- Two (2) steam heads are recommended for 3K12 and 3K14 generators.
See Advanced Specs for more technical information.Suggested Accessories:
- 9210-100 - ADK Automatic Drain Kits
- 9210-110 - ADP Stainless Steel Generator Drip Pans
- 9209-010 - ASX100 Filter Kit
- 9141 - R30K On/Off Non-Thermostatic Control
- 9207 - K30 On/Off Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9101 - K60 Digital Control Kit with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9111 - KT60 Digital Control Kit with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9104 - DK60/K30 Dual Digital & On/Off Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9105 - DK60/K60 Dual Digital Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9112 - DKT60/K30 Dual Digital & On/Off Control with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9113 - DKT60/K60 Dual Digital Control with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9221 - K200i Freedom Control
Warm Start Models also require a 9208 - Warm Start Control if the K200i Freedom Control is not used.
|Materials:||Stainless Steel/Brass/Powder Coat|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Steam Showers - 638|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.