Multiple Unit 3 Phase Generator, Control and Drain Package for Large Steam Rooms
Amerec's AT series generators are engineered for performance and reliability. The innovative "soft steam" feature provides the ultimate in steam bathing comfort. Minimal temperature variations and an even flow of steam are the two most important performance characteristics of a steam bath. Amerec engineering delivers both with innovative "soft steam" element switching to maintain a consistent and comfortable bathing environment. The AT uses full power to quickly heat up the steam room to its preset temperature; then it cuts power to half its elements, resulting in a more consistent flow of soft billowing steam and more stable temperature. The AT Series steam generator package includes the innovative T100 Touch control and the ADT automatic drain kit. No need to order individual items for a complete steam shower installation. Simply select the appropriate kW size generator for the shower space and add a ComfortFlo™ steam head in the finish of your choice.
- Touch screen operation for easy control of temperature and time settings
- Large screen displays steam bath temperature and time of day
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Sleep mode with integral sensor to activate screen when approached
- Delayed start feature to pre-heat steam room at selected time
- Multiple language settings including English and Spanish
- Remote mounted sensor allows control to be located inside or outside room
- Flush-mount, low-profile installation
Note: Requires two of listed accessories.
|Materials:||Brass/ Powder Coat/ Stainless Steel|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Steam Showers - 638|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.