Graco 16N659 TrueCoat® Plus II Handheld Electric Airless Sprayer
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
TrueCoat® Plus II Handheld Electric Airless Sprayer
TrueCoat® II sprayers are the fastest and easiest way to complete your 1 - 2 gallon painting projects.
- Recommended Annual Usage = 25 gallons (100 quarts) per year
- Adjustable Pressure Range: 1000 - 2000 PSI
- Maximum Amperage: 4 Amps
- Spray a wide variety of coatings from stains to heavy latex
- Only one coat is needed to get a quality finish
- 10X faster than traditional brushing or rolling
- The TrueCoat® II delivers the same professional finish as Graco's professional airless sprayers with no material thinning required
- ProDurance™ piston pump delivers twice the life of TrueCoat® II
- The ProControl™ feature allows for easy adjustment of the spray pressure to improve control and reduce overspray when spraying thin or thick materials
- Tilt-N-Spray flexible pendulum suction tube allows you to spray in any direction up, down and even sideways and uses virtually all material in the cup
- Fully repairable
- Includes 1 high-precision carbide spray tip for heavier material like latex paint and delivers an 8" to 10" wide spray pattern
- Cleans up in 3 easy steps - toss cup liner, fill the cup with water, reverse the tip and pull the trigger to flush
- Supports a .017 Tip
- 515 Reversible tip
- 32oz cup with cover
- (5) Cup liners
- Pump Armor™ Storage/Start -Up Tool
- Shoulder strap
- How To Instructional DVD
|Listing:||ETL Listed, Made in USA, Quick Ship, Intertek|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Airless Paint Sprayer|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
You Save $7.83
You Save $7.22
Show me more Additional Accessories
You Save $6.83
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 3/1/2015 7:33:08 AM