Low-voltage Halogen Brass Spot Light
Solid brass landscape lighting is ideal for harsh climates or projects that demand the best choice for long term use. The fixture is naturally toned to a natural bronze finish which will never flake, pit or peel off. The socket is made of high temp ceramic- 200° rated with stainless internal pins that hold the lamp in place. An exceptional value for professional grade landscape lighting.
- Heavy construction (tool-less)
- Side mount contemporary design
- Angled shroud
- Mounting: ½" NPT stake included
- Convex lens guard
- Light spread: Up to 30 ft. x 40°
- Lumens: 500 avg
- Lamp life: 4,000 hours avg
|Light Bulb:||(1)20w MR16 GU5.3 12v Halogen [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Spot Lights - 1315|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Bronze Spot Lights
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.