World Series MVP 2009 Celebration Photograph Dirt Collage
After establishing himself as a national hero in Japan during his 10-year baseball career, Hideki Matsui came to the United States on a mission in 2003. He signed with the New York Yankees with hopes of competing against the best the world could offer and capturing a World Series Championship. After seven consistent and productive seasons with the Yankees, Matsui finally reached his goal in 2009 in a big way. Matsui was instrumental in the Yankees championship run, winning MVP honors of the 2009 World Series. In 2010 he signed with the Angels as a free agent looking to extend his career and capture another ring.
- Photo of Yankees team celebration just moments after winning the title
- Photo of 2009 WS MVP Hideki Matsui
- Two descriptive name plates
- Cylinder of game used World Series dirt from Yankee Stadium
- Comes framed exactly as pictured
- Steiner Sports Certificate of Authenticity included
- MLB Hologram of Authenticity included
These filters allow you to narrow down the results by a specific professional team or for collegiate athletics - by specific schools.
|Team/School||New York Yankees|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sports Gifts & Collectables - 3750|
|Style||Sports - 292|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.