Home Beer Making Brewmaster Model
The Brewmaster brews, ferments, carbonates and dispenses ALL in one foolproof machine. And, it’s as easy and simple as pour in the powdered Beer Mix, add water and brewer’s yeast (included), and wait 7–10 days to complete fermentation and conditioning.
The Brewmaster Beer Machine includes a pressurized transfer system for bottling your fresh made beer. This added feature allows you to either serve direct from The Beer Machine "on Tap" or bottle your beer as desired. Includes 6 PET reusable beer bottles with caps, universal bottle fitment, transfer tubes and platform arm. You can brew 10 liters (2.6 gal) of fresh carbonated beer, then transfer from The Beer Machine into PET bottles in a completely airtight system and refrigerate or store and then, begin another brew! Now continuous brewing is both easy and economical.
- The Brewmaster comes complete with all the supplies to make your first beer at home.
- Comes with (1) premium beer mix, yeast, CO2 cartridges, and defoamer disks.
- Draft beer dispensing tap.
- Pressure (PSI) gauge to monitor brew quality, carbonation level, and dispensing pressure.
- Temperature gauge that displays the temperature inside the machine.
- Carbonation unit and pressure relief system for maintaining optimal brewing conditions.
- Attachment for bottling so the beer isn’t exposed to outside air, therefore no foam.
- 6 PET reusable bottles and caps, which are designed for carbonated beverages.
|Materials:||Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Specialty Appliances - 3354|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.