This is the Brand New FunTime 8oz Stainless Steel Theater Style Popcorn Popper. This machine has all the bells and whistles of the higher-priced units but at a fraction of the price. FunTime popcorn poppers are designed with the user in mind! It is constructed of premium-gauge steel that makes for a durable, longer-lasting unit. The sides consist of tempered glass windows that are designed to withstand heat and use over time. It has a stainless steel kettle that is equipped with a built-in stirring system that allows the kernels to be spread out evenly for quick, efficient cooking. This is perfect for home theaters, social gatherings, game rooms, and more! This FunTime popcorn machine offers the same features and size as the commercial units...with BETTER STYLING!
- Popcorn Machine works well with any tabletop or bar top setting
- 3 Position control switch
- Built-in stirring system integrated with kettle
- Built-in warmer light
- Kettle detaches for easy clean-up
- Pull-out kernel catcher or “Old Maid” for uncooked kernels
- Flip-up lids allow popcorn to pop out of kettle
- Yields about 3 gallons of popcorn per batch
- Large 8oz stainless steel kettle
- Switches include: Spot Light/Deck Warmer, Kettle Stirrer, and Kettle Heater
- Safety tempered glass side panels
- All high-quality metal construction
- Works with any popcorn kit - best with FunTime pre-portioned popcorn kits (see accessories)
- Electrical: 120 Volts / 60 Hz / 860 Watts
- Popcorn Machine Base: 18”L x 15”W
|Appliance Power||800 to 899 Watts|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
How do I clean this machine. My boss bought one for the store and we los the booklet|Margaret| Page
ATG Stores Answer
Per the manufacturer, the best way to clean this product would be with hot water and a wash cloth (avoid using solvents).
Unknown on Jul 13, 2012
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/26/2014 4:32:59 PM