Capture the energy of the sun with this beautiful Imperial solar lantern with flat top.
With the flat top this is the brightest solar lamp we have. Replace your outdated and energy-guzzling gas lamps or low voltage lighting with this energy-efficient solar powered lantern.
- No wiring needed.
- The Imperial solar lantern fits over any existing 3” pole.
- This powder-coated cast-aluminum solar lantern is weather and rust resistant requiring no maintenance.
- The solar lantern turns on at dusk and off at dawn automatically.
- Discover new solar technology that is bright, long lasting, and in a timeless design.
- Using the patented cone reflector technology in combination with 8 super bright white LED’s, the Imperial solar lantern will beautifully illuminate your pathways, deck, and pool areas.
- High/Low convenience switch.
- With a convenient high/low brightest switch, you can choose between a brighter light or longer lasting light.
- The solar lantern will shine for up to 15 hours on the low setting and up to 10 hours on the high setting with a single day’s solar charge.
- Uses rechargeable Li-ion battery.
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, LED, Energy Saving|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Dusk to Dawn|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Solar LED Post Lights - 1489|
|Style||Photo Cell / Energy Efficient - 116|
Black Solar LED Post Lights
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.