European Farmhouse Chivalry Split-Top Sofa Table
According to popular legend, Sir Walter Raleigh is said to have draped his own plush, expensive cloak across a mud puddle so that the Queen might walk by without dirtying her feet. In that one selfless act, he forever changed his reputation, and found permanent favor with the Queen. Although rare today, it is still an act we thought worth immortalizing with our Chivalry Split-Top Valet. In all, it is a quaint reminder of the merits of honor, heritage and hospitality.
- Swings on a hinge to double its available surface space (from 17.5" to 35")
- Lower rod supports glide in and out as needed
- Creates an interesting face detail when closed
- Twisted rods of fine gauge iron are banded in the center and sides to create an unusual cross brace support
- Bowed legs are mimicked in the U-shaped channel
- Natural finish on outside
- Chalkboard finish on inside
- Cast metal base
|Materials:||Dutch white cedar solids; dutch white cedar and ash burl veneers|
This field allows you to specify the base / support style of the table in the dining set.
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.