Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket Set (10-24mm) Cr-V
- Drop Forged, Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium Steel Construction
- Opti-Drive™ Socket Design Contacts Only Flat Surfaces of Fastener Head to Eliminate Rounding Off Corners
- 6-Point Socket End with Beveled Nose to Help Guide Socket Onto Fastener
- Durable phosphate finish Resists Corrosion
- Hole on Socket Locks on to Drive Tang – Keeps Socket from Slipping Off or Sticking to Fastener
- 15-pc. 1/2" Dr. Sockets (Metric): 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24MM
- 1-pc. Storage Case
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
Different sockets do different jobs. For example impact sockets are tougher than standard sockets and designed to withstand the wear and tear exerted by an impact wrench. There are many features like this that will determine the how you can use the socket and what applications it is designed for.
|Socket Type||Deep Sockets, Impact Sockets|
Sockets will follow one of two size conventions. SAE is commonly referred to as Standard or Imperial Standard and measurements are in fractions of an inch. Metric is the convention preferred by most countries and metric parts can be found on everything from engine bolts to home gyms. Metric sockets are measured in millimeters.
|Unit of Measure||Metric|
View more coordinating items
- TEKTON 4733 In-Line Oiler
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/18/2014 6:22:37 PM