Click Torque Wrench
- Hear and feel wrench click when torque value is reached
- High-contrast dual range scale is easy to read in low light
- Durable all-steel construction with corrosion-resistant finish
- Reversible drive chrome vanadium steel ratchet head
- Knurled handle provides a sure, non-slip grip
|Drive Size||1/2-in, 1/4-in, 3/8-in|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Torque|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW100 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 1/25/2015 10:21:31 AM