Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
TEKTON 1501 Extra Long Ratchet
Extra Long Ratchet
- Long handle offers extra reach and more leverage
- High-performance chrome moly ratchet gear, exceeds ANSI standard by 30%
- 72-tooth oval head ratchet needs only 5-degree swing arc
- Lock-on, quick-release drive tang prevents dropped sockets
- Made from forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel with fully polished, corrosion-resistant, chrome plated finish
- Deeply knurled handle for non-slip grip
|Materials:||Chrome Vanadium Steel|
|Drive Size||1/2-in, 3/8-in|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Ratchet|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/14/2014 8:30:50 PM